We apply this Policy when you visit On the Company's website, when you provide your data directly to the Company, when we receive data relating to you from government agencies or other sources and in order to properly perform the contractual obligations to which you are a party. This policy also informs you about other personal data processing operations performed by the Company and the main provisions designed to ensure your privacy.
The processing of personal data is governed by the European Union Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679, the requirements of the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, other related legal acts and the instructions of the controlling authorities.
This Policy is an integral part of our part of the Terms, but it does not apply to any third party sites and programs that you may find through our Site, including those that may be related to our Services. You should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of third-party sites and programs before clicking any links.
Please read this Policy and contact us by email if you have any questions. email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assume that all visitors to this Site have carefully read this Policy and agree to its contents. If you do not agree with this Policy or any part of it, please do not use our Website.
1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
The Company collects and processes the following categories of personal information:
- The login information you provide to us when creating an account on the Site : Name, Surname, E-mail Email, Phone Number, Login, Password.
- Key details such as: Name, Surname.
- Contact Details, Address, Email. Email, Phone Number.
- Communication information, i.e. emails, chats, messages you provide when you communicate with us in customer service emails by post or by any other means. We collect and store the content of your correspondence and any information you provide or disclose to us. In order to respond to your request, we may use the information you provide to us by e-mail. email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Data required to provide services: order details, etc.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may only collect your personal data in accordance with the lawful processing grounds set out in the law. This is the legal basis for concluding and executing the agreement when you enter into a service or other agreement with the Company or when you apply to the Company for relevant issues and visit the Company's Website. The Company's legitimate interests may also be the basis for processing data, such as when the Company verifies solvency, manages and / or collects debt. Your consent is another basis on which the Company may process personal data. The Company may also process your personal data in fulfillment of legal obligations (to comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments, as well as to provide answers to lawful inquiries of the state and municipalities, etc.) or on other grounds of lawful processing established by legal acts.
3. DATA COLLECTED ON THE COMPANY'S WEBSITE
When you visit our Website or contact us by other email. communication channels, the Company may also automatically collect your personal data.
- Information we collect from third parties. We may transfer and / or collect additional information about you from third parties in order to improve the services provided to you. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, which collects data from cookies and other tracking technologies to help us improve our products and services. This allows us to monitor and analyze web traffic and user behavior. Google Analytics uses the data we collect to track and analyze the behavior of our website visitors, and to report on the activity of the website and share it with other Google services. Google may use the data we collect to personalize and personalize our Display Network ads. Personal information collected by Google: Cookies and website usage data. Visit Google for more information.
We responsibly protect the data collected about visitors to the Company's Website from loss, unauthorized use and alteration. The premises where the collected data are stored are physically protected from being accessed or disposed of by persons not employed by the Company. In addition, the database that protects the data of the Company's portal visitors is protected from unauthorized access via computer networks.
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to ensure transparency and responsible processing of personal data, we inform you that the Company processes personal data for the following purposes:
- fulfill orders placed by the visitor;
- to identify the visitor;
- create an account;
- provide services, enter into and execute contracts; administer a customer database;
- answer visitor questions, comments, or queries;
- address issues related to the implementation, delivery, and use of the Services;
- contact customers
- send invoices and other information related to the services and / or goods;
5. SPECIAL CATEGORY DATA
We do not collect data for special categories such as political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related to sexual orientation.
Please do not provide us with special category information and contact us using the contact information below if you believe we may have such information. We reserve the right to immediately delete any information we believe may contain special categories of data.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS
You may find links to third party websites or applications on this Site, but we are not responsible for the data collected or used by such sites. Please review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of third-party websites and programs before clicking any link.
7. TERMS OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected by the Company is stored in printed documents and in the Company's information systems. The Company will protect your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or as required by law, provided that it provides for a longer retention period.
as long as you have an active account on our website, unless this data is necessary to implement and protect the legitimate interests of the Company. Unnecessary personal data will be destroyed.
If you wish to delete your account and terminate the retention of data, you may do so by sending a request to the Company using the contacts below, but be warned that You may be terminated. Please note that even after receiving a request to delete your data, we may retain some of your data when required for tax, compliance and audit purposes.
The Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are processed accurately, fairly and lawfully, that they are processed only for the specified purposes, in strict compliance with the clear and transparent requirements for the processing of personal data laid down in law;
8. YOUR RIGHTS
As a visitor to our Website, you have the right to:
- contact the Company with a request to provide information about your personal information processed by the Company. data from where and how personal data is collected and how the Company processes it. You may apply for access to the personal data processed in person, by post or electronic means;
- apply to the Company to rectify your personal data and / or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage, in which case when you find out that your personal data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate; unlawfully or fraudulently or on other grounds provided by law;
- not consent to the processing of your personal data when such data is processed or is intended to be processed in the legitimate interest of the Company or a third party to whom the personal data are provided.
- Require that you be excluded from automated data processing, including profiling;
- Systematic to receive personal data relating to you which you have provided to the Company in a usable and computer-readable form and to transfer such data to another data controller, or to require the Company to transfer such personal data directly to another data controller where technically possible (right to data portability). / li>
- Refuse to provide personal information. In this case, you automatically waive your claim regarding the quality of the services provided by the Company, as the requested data may be necessary to properly provide the services / goods requested / ordered by the Data Subject. In this case, the Company has the right to refuse to provide you with services if the provision of these services is related to the receipt of your personal data.
For the exercise of your rights or complaints, you can contact the person responsible for the protection of personal data in the Company by e-mail email@example.com. You can also contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate, but we encourage you to contact the Company, as we always try to resolve all issues with the visitor.
When submitting the application, you must confirm your identity in the following ways: 1) if the application is submitted upon direct arrival at the Company - submit an identity document or a document approved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania a copy; 2) if the application is submitted by post or e-mail. by post - provide the data identifying you in the Company; 4) if the application is submitted through a representative, submit a copy of the identity document of the person approved in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, enclosing the document confirming the representation (or a copy of the power of attorney approved in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania).
Upon receipt of your written request, the Company shall, no later than 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of your request, provide the information requested in writing (including by electronic means) or state the reasons for the refusal.
Our Policies may change due to changed circumstances or legal requirements. After the Company updates the Policy, the new version will be published on the website http://www.smmarea.net. In the event of a material change to the Policy, we may contact you by email or other means.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION